This dashboard is created with the idea to keep everything as simple as possible, so even people who are not very good with computers or don't understand how to set up a witness account can use this functionality of Gulden. Of course, new ideas and comments are always welcome. You can find me on the Gulden slack (@bastijn) at https://guldencom.slack.com, or via e-mail at bastijn[at]g-dash.nl. I'm happy to talk to you, to answer any questions and to listen to any feedback.
NewsMay 25, 2018
G-DASH Beta version 0.29 released. Change log:
- BUG: Transaction list in wallet could not always use the raw data without TX indexing, created failsafe to Insight API.
May 24, 2018
G-DASH Beta version 0.28 released. Change log:
- ENHANCEMENT: Changed the layout of the settings page for easier access to specific settings.
- FEATURE: New option in settings to set a currency exchange to your liking used in the wallet to calculate the current value of NLG to other currencies (i.e. Nocks and GuldenTrader for Euro, CryptoCompare for USD, BitTrex for BTC).
- ENHANCEMENT: Rewrote the function for the wallet transaction list.
- ENHANCEMENT: Show loading image when clicking on an account in the wallet.
April 7, 2018
G-DASH Beta version 0.27 released. Change log:
- BUG: OTP check is now only performed when user logs in.
- TEXTUAL: Settings and config check page.
- TEXTUAL: Define 'full node' and 'node' as 2 different items.
- FEATURE: Added a G-DASH CLI for password resets (inspired by ownclouds' occ). Usage:
- ENHANCEMENT: GitHub issue #7: Turned of auto-complete for usernames and passwords in the settings.
DonateG-DASH is free and open-source, but powered by donations. You can support the development of G-DASH by donating for development, storage, hosting and coffee. Thank you!
CreditsG-DASH: Bastijn Koopmans - G-DASH.nl
EasyGulden: Paul Willen - paulwillen.nl
Jquery terminal: github.com/jcubic/jquery.terminal
License and CopyrightGNU General Public License v3.0