This dashboard is created with the idea to keep everything as simple as possible, so even people who are not very good with computers or don't understand how to set up a witness account can use this functionality of Gulden. Of course, new ideas and comments are always welcome. You can find me on the Gulden slack (@bastijn) at https://guldencom.slack.com, or via e-mail at bastijn[at]g-dash.nl. I'm happy to talk to you, to answer any questions and to listen to any feedback.
- Quick overview of all Gulden services running (GuldenD, Wallet, Node, Witness account).
- Easy to setup using an auto-installer.
- Keep everything up to date using the auto-updater.
- Secure: Use Two Factor Authentication to log in to G-DASH.
- Fully functioning wallet front-end.
- Send, receive and list transactions.
- Back-up your wallet using the Recovery Phrase.
- See your node statistics.
- Receive push notifications on your phone about transactions, Gulden server status and witness activity.
Installation GuideThe installation guide can be found in the download section.
DonateG-DASH is free and open-source, but powered by donations. You can support the development of G-DASH by donating for development, storage, hosting and coffee. Thank you!
CreditsG-DASH: Bastijn Koopmans - G-DASH.nl
EasyGulden: Paul Willen - paulwillen.nl
Jquery terminal: github.com/jcubic/jquery.terminal
License and CopyrightGNU General Public License v3.0