This dashboard is created with the idea to keep everything as simple as possible, so even people who are not very good with computers or don't understand how to set up a witness account can use this functionality of Gulden. Of course, new ideas and comments are always welcome. You can find me on the Gulden slack (@bastijn) at https://guldencom.slack.com, or via e-mail at bastijn[at]g-dash.nl. I'm happy to talk to you, to answer any questions and to listen to any feedback.
NewsApril 7, 2018
G-DASH Beta version 0.27 released. Change log:
- BUG: OTP check is now only performed when user logs in.
- TEXTUAL: Settings and config check page.
- TEXTUAL: Define 'full node' and 'node' as 2 different items.
- FEATURE: Added a G-DASH CLI for password resets (inspired by ownclouds' occ). Usage:
- ENHANCEMENT: GitHub issue #7: Turned of auto-complete for usernames and passwords in the settings.
March 7, 2018
G-DASH Beta version 0.26 released. Change log:
- BUG: Changes for node statistics where not applied in previous update.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added a random delay to the cronjob for checking noderequests.
March 1, 2018
G-DASH Beta version 0.25 released. Change log:
- BUG: Removed temp fix for 2FA code from version 0.21.
- FEATURE: Removed restrictions for upload node statistics (now available even if there are no inbound connections).
- FEATURE: Added a notification to the terminal if the debug.log file is not readable by the webserver.
- FEATURE: Added a new command 'noderequest' to the terminal to request being added by other nodes automatically (i.e. for zero inbound connections).
- FEATURE: G-DASH automatically adds requested nodes for 24 hours if requests are allowed.
DonateG-DASH is free and open-source, but powered by donations. You can support the development of G-DASH by donating for development, storage, hosting and coffee. Thank you!
CreditsG-DASH: Bastijn Koopmans - G-DASH.nl
EasyGulden: Paul Willen - paulwillen.nl
Jquery terminal: github.com/jcubic/jquery.terminal
License and CopyrightGNU General Public License v3.0