This dashboard is created with the idea to keep everything as simple as possible, so even people who are not very good with computers or don't understand how to set up a witness account can use this functionality of Gulden. Of course, new ideas and comments are always welcome. You can find me on the Gulden slack (@bastijn) at https://guldencom.slack.com, or via e-mail at bastijn[at]g-dash.nl. I'm happy to talk to you, to answer any questions and to listen to any feedback.
The website, development, repositories and the coffee are paid for by donations. So if you like this dashboard, please consider a donation to keep this website online and the development ongoing. Thank you!
- Quick overview of all Gulden services running (GuldenD, Wallet, Node, Witness account).
- Easy to setup using an auto-installer.
- Keep everything up to date using the auto-updater.
- Secure: Use Two Factor Authentication to log in to G-DASH.
- Fully functioning wallet front-end.
- Send, receive and list transactions.
- Back-up your wallet using the Recovery Phrase.
- See your node statistics.
- Receive push notifications on your phone about transactions, Gulden server status and witness activity.
Installation GuideThe installation guide can be found in the download section.
CreditsG-DASH: Bastijn Koopmans - G-DASH.nl
EasyGulden: Paul Willen - paulwillen.nl
License and CopyrightGNU General Public License v3.0