This dashboard is created with the idea to keep everything as simple as possible, so even people who are not very good with computers or don't understand how to set up a witness account can use this functionality of Gulden. Of course, new ideas and comments are always welcome. You can find me on the Gulden slack (@bastijn) at https://guldencom.slack.com, or via e-mail at bastijn[at]g-dash.nl. I'm happy to talk to you, to answer any questions and to listen to any feedback.
NewsAugust 16, 2018
G-DASH version 1.03 and 1.04 bugfix released. Change log:
- ENHANCEMENT: GitHub issue #6: Config check page shows info for IPv4 and IPv6.
- BUG: Witness projection chart too large for mobile view.
- ENHANCEMENT: Using block info for exact block times in witness statistics.
- ENHANCEMENT: Updated formula to calculate projected witness earnings.
- ENHANCEMENT: Not funded accounts can be deleted.
- FEATURE: New 3D graph in witness network showing time, weight and amount locked for all witness accounts.
- FEATURE: GitHub issue #11: Witness accounts transactions can be found underneath the earnings graph.
- BUG: Exclude witness rewards from pushbullet transaction push message.
- ENHANCEMENT: Updated the FAQ.
- BUG: Fixed the immature balance.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added estimated witness period to witness account details.
- BUG: Wallet transaction list did not filter for witness accounts.
- BUG: Witness status (cooldown/initial funding) was incorrectly displayed when public key is not used yet.
- ENHANCEMENT: Change OTP key to 16 chars as an iPhone is not always able to scan a 32 or 64 char barcode.
- FEATURE: Show witness address and QR for the witness address.
- ENHANCEMENT: Updated the manual and added a link to G-DASH in the about section.
- 1.04 bugfix: BUG: Fixed incorrect witness earnings projection.
July 21, 2018
G-DASH version 1.02 released. Change log:
- IMPROVEMENT: Always show import recovery phrase option.
- BUG: Password field for witness key import was marked as normal text field.
- BUG: Orphaned blocks were counted as normal blocks in witness statistics.
- FEATURE: Show expected earnings percentage in witness screen.
- BUG: Fixed empty witness push messages when GuldenD is not running.
- BUG: Temporary disable the immature balance, currently work in progress.
July 16, 2018
G-DASH version 1.01 released. Change log:
- IMPROVEMENT: Add G-DASH version on calls to remaining JS files to prevent browser caching on new releases.
July 15, 2018
G-DASH version 1.0 released. Change log:
- IMPROVEMENT: Enabled funding of witness accounts and importing witness keys in Phase 2.
- IMPROVEMENT: Disabled auto-complete for passwords in the wallet and witness pages.
- BUG: When no peers are connected yet, total blocks and sync percentage were off.
- ENHANCEMENT: GitHub issue #9: Show command in Config Check page for making debug.log file readable.
- IMPROVEMENT: Current Phase shown on the dashboard screen.
- FEATURE: Added a graph in the witness screen showing the distribution of locked Guldens.
- FEATURE: Added a graph that plots the expected earnings and current earnings.
- BUG: Fixed withdraw balance from witness account.
- IMPROVEMENT: In the wallet TX list, when the blockchain API is down, stop trying to connect.
- IMPROVEMENT: Close the session before performing large requests in AJAX scripts, allowing multiple pages to be opened.
- FEATURE: Added push message feature for witness activity.
DonateG-DASH is free and open-source, but powered by donations. You can support the development of G-DASH by donating for development, storage, hosting and coffee. Thank you!
CreditsG-DASH: Bastijn Koopmans - G-DASH.nl
EasyGulden: Paul Willen - paulwillen.nl
Jquery terminal: github.com/jcubic/jquery.terminal
License and CopyrightGNU General Public License v3.0